A well established school in the campus up to Class X is run and managed by the Mill. The education facility provided through the School is a part of the Socio-economic activities undertaken by the Mill in its area of operation.
- The Mill offers Educational facilities to children in the area of operation
- Only children of Members are admitted in the School
- The School has well qualified staff and a well equipped library
- In addition to academics, the school also encourages students to take up various extra-curricular and cultural activities)
- Hostel facility to male students has recently been introduced. The newly constructed Boys’ Hostel (with Mess) has a capacity to accommodate 96 students, which would soon be expanded to 200.
- A similar facility for girls is also to be started shortly
The Mill provides scholarships to deserving children of its Members. These scholarships are offered to students pursuing professional courses like Engineering, Medical, Architecture, Pharmacy, etc. (both Degree and Diploma). The total amount of Rs. 52.00 lakhs has so far been spent by the Mill for this cause.
Several beneficiaries of this schemes are today working in reputed organizations in prestigious positions.