The Mill has recently commissioned a 12.5 MW, bagasse based Co-generation Power Plant using a high pressure boiler. After in-house consumption, surplus electricity is exported to the State electricity Grid through a nearby 110 KV sub-station, through a dedicated transmission line of 9 km length.
Salient Features of the Plant :
|Bagasse Based||Season||Off Season|
|In-House Consumption||7.55 MW||1.74 MW|
- 70 TPH, 67 ata Pressure, 485 deg C temperature, Supplied By : S S Engineers, Pune.
- 60 TPH, 67 ata Pressure, 515 deg C temperature, Make : ThyssenKrupp India Ltd.,Pune
TG Sets :
- 12.5 MW, Type - DEC(Double Extraction Condensing), Make : Siemens Ltd. Vadodara.
- 9 MW, Type - Back Pressure, Make : Triveni Turbine India Ltd., Banglore.
Water Treatment Plant :
- Type De-Mineralization
- Capacity: 53 m3 per hour
Distributed Control System (DCS):
- All plant operations are monitored and controlled by a modern Distributed Control System (DCS).
- Make ABB Limited, Bangalore